Everyone is every coin has two sides, that is performance of "Yin/yang" or "light /dark" with your inner .The universe is light/ dark interwoven, our inner is homologous. Everyone broadly is half angels/ half demons hermaphrodite. I could quote the words of a beggar or criminal, because at that point he spoke words of resonance with me , there is no absolute right or wrong.

On behalf of the Chinese ancient culture - Yin and Yang symbol, in my opinion ,its a good interpretation of the light/ dark, Yin and Yang of the universe constitute .In the center of the dark area, is the most pure light, and vice versa, the sun also has spots. Light is already manifest the physical universe, including frequency, color, and energy. But dark universe is unknown, unknowable universe, even no frequency, some can only be called – essence .Taoism explained it wuji /tai chi, creating something out of nothing, created light (material )world from the darkness .

Each Master have their own unique inner journey, "master" is the appellation of the degree of completion of their inner journey ,They use their own language, own feelings to release their cognition of the truth. So each master’s language, state, or focusing are not the same. Every master has its unique journey of the universe.

Because the universe is the equilibrium .The souls free choice the experience of electrical / magnetic, angel / devil. Body is more electrical, relative to the heavy body, the soul is more magnetic. Humans are neither angel, nor the devil, they are more close to the middle path of the universe(oneness ). So human is closer to the whole ascension. The ascension is comprehensive, with body and soul (electric magnetic balance), -the crystalline light body.

But the ascension at both ends , can be - the body (electrical) immortality  without the soul ascension , also can be the soul ascension (pure magnetic) without the change of the body , (a lot of past masters of the earth's are in experience the death of the body, the soul out.)the Experience of universe is endless.

How wonderful !!We are now in the age, have the chance to experience completely ascension.

Eliminate inner fears, pure of inner,  makes the wise, feel the truth .that not by mouth speaking , is the feeling of the consciousness, related to each person's journey, level of experience of the soul. or resonates with the truth, you will understand

To accept “oneness” truth , should climbing out from barriers of the old belief system, for the spiritual journey, make a clean place. Spirituality is the link with their inner kingdom, is to restore the multidimensional existence, has nothing to do with external slogans. Has nothing to do with external groups, and external reviews, has nothing with the external misunderstanding.

Light / dark is the structure of the universe, existence . bad / good,  black / white, is the experiences of the souls. The end of darkness age marks the arrival of the golden age, we need : the freedom of golden age .

Namaste

nan nan

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lovely sister nannan..

i like your perspective of the oneness and the path of light and dark..

Yes each master has his own finger print , and everyone of them tries to see from one angle from the enlightened ocean..

the master of light tries to see what within from what reflected around him [ like a mirror ] ..

and the master of dark (not the dark forces whom i called them black forces ) tries to see what within from within [pure truth without any outer reflection]...  each journey of each master represents a drop from the enlightened ocean .. and each drop from that enlightened ocean represents a soul journey of each master..

The oneness master lives within until the completion of his inner parts , and then reflects the  beauty of those inner consciousness parts ( part by part ) to the outer world ... each part from the inner that he completed , he embody it in the outer world to balance his consciousness ..

When the journey of those souls end ( the drops of enlightened Ocean) , they try to merge with the enlightened ocean to go in another journey to reach the spirit.. and when one of them finish that journey we called him the master of masters ,, at that time he can mirror the whole Enlightened Ocean ...

The oneness is the central point between the gravity of the inner and the gravity of the outer .. it is the real completion..

Namaste'

EM & BS

thank you beloved sister Blue solara, I always love your words ,give me more enlightment,

NAMASTE

nan nan

Beautiful blog, nan nan! I liked what you wrote: "I could quote the words of a beggar or criminal, because at that point he spoke words of resonance with me"

Thank you!

Dear BF, brilliant wisdom as always :) Let us all be the Masters of the Light and the Dark, the Known and the Unknown, Manifest and Unmanifest, Everything That Is and That Is Not, the Creation and that which is Not yet.

Blue Solara .. Site Manager said:

lovely sister nannan..

i like your perspective of the oneness and the path of light and dark..

Yes each master has his own finger print , and everyone of them tries to see from one angle from the enlightened ocean..

the master of light tries to see what within from what reflected around him [ like a mirror ] ..

and the master of dark (not the dark forces whom i called them black forces ) tries to see what within from within [pure truth without any outer reflection]...  each journey of each master represents a drop from the enlightened ocean .. and each drop from that enlightened ocean represents a soul journey of each master..

The oneness master lives within until the completion of his inner parts , and then reflects the  beauty of those inner consciousness parts ( part by part ) to the outer world ... each part from the inner that he completed , he embody it in the outer world to balance his consciousness ..

When the journey of those souls end ( the drops of enlightened Ocean) , they try to merge with the enlightened ocean to go in another journey to reach the spirit.. and when one of them finish that journey we called him the master of masters ,, at that time he can mirror the whole Enlightened Ocean ...

The oneness is the central point between the gravity of the inner and the gravity of the outer .. it is the real completion..

Namaste'

EM & BS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Your guide to all things spiritual This is your doorway to worlds not known to many We give you the keys to knowledge... We are the doorway

Donation

Support the path of awareness of this website www.theworldoftruth.org

Webinars By EM & BS

Please find The Transcripts for our webinars at the earth plan site by Grace 

New Group

Zen Chen Chinese Website: http://www.juezhi.org

For our russian brothers and sisters ,, please find the translations and transcripts of our webinars and articles in russian language by Yelena at the following website:

http://rainboway.info/category/podgotovsya-k-izmeneniyu/master-ibragim-hasan/

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Enlightened Master-Site Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service