Ideas to promote this group, to reach the largest number of those who are thirsty to awakening...

* idea : “it is possible for TWOT members to do promotional materials “like T-shirts…..etc.”, Print our logo on it , and then sell it , and the financial payback goes to the Financial Fund“ through which we can establish our activities and help all members of TWOT , to attend all events “…: 

* idea : “ there are a lot of sites on the internet that prints promotional material for free, and put it in its own store , and give you a percentage of the purchase of any of these promotional materials , so you can use the: Logo OR pictures OR wisdom sentence of consciousness attached with our Logo “ that we will provide you with“   to promote over there :
i.e.:  http://society6.com/

Views: 1937

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Zen Chen,

Once I get our healing center in the US I will help you to get one in China.  I will work closely with you and give you support and connect you to the right people and then we could have a cultural exchange through our clinics.  I will get back to you  by the end of January.

Much Love,

Linda

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I will help in whatever way that I can with the creation of a healing center though I have no finances to contribute at this time. I do have time, energy, and spirit to offer.

Namaste,

Richard

Dear Dr. Linda & Richard,

Thank you very much first for your kind offer and the deep love from your heart. To be honest and be straight, I think energy healing requires quite a lot of expertise and the related consciousness level of the particular healer in order to do the highest good for both parties involved. That's why I have not actively participated in such a thing and why I have the intention to ask for EM & BS's guidance regarding this issue. Currently, many lightworkers here in China are very much interested in learning how to heal and to set up a healing center. However, whether they are able to get spiritual support or guidance from people with enough consciousness level is another issue. 

Namaste'
Zen

Dear Zen,

Through my reading to your last messages, I see that you are checking the accuracy in the explanation and expression, and you use your own consciousness & perspective to capture things around you... Also you used the language of understanding for the development of your consciousness...

I love in you  , your honesty in the delivery of what you want , ...

It’s good to see the response of the Chinese people towards the consciousness of the Oneness Schools,, also your great efforts to transfer our consciousness messages and translate them in the spirit of your perception..

In any case, we are following “spiritually” the spread of the consciousness of the Oneness School in China since June 2015,, and we are now in the position to spread a new batch of energy to facilitate the transferring of the oneness consciousness in China, specially that this intellect is not new on this country, , and its history witness on that..

We have been one of the founders of this consciousness in China after the falling of Atlantis,, and here we continue our journey to complete this mission,, specially that this issue will contribute in gathering the Dragon Society Families on one goal

I, too thank you for making efforts to understand our mission & to participate in delivering it to The Land of Wise Men (Great China)..

Soon, I will say a special speech (either video or blog) to the light workers & light warriors in China {taking your suggestion} to start building a base of confidence and interdependence between us & the people of China...

As for the existence of the healing center in Shanghai, this is great,, and from my side, I will support as much as I can if the light workers ask for my support within the field of awareness and its development, plus the healing in all its levels [physical , psychological , emotional and spiritual] and even I will support in preparing people in their ascension and removing their implants,, and there will be  lots of  higher light beings & Oneness beings “ nonphysical beings“ whom will share this with me.. 

And we will also contribute to the education of those who want to learn the actual & real healing, as we have provided this to Dr. Linda when she asked for support in completing her project in June 2015, and we explained and wrote to her our role in this plan, and we still following up with her...{ if you need more details about the project ,you can ask Dr. Linda } ,, and this what we promised you always , for anyone who wants to submit an active role to assist in this critical period of the age of earth..

Namaste'

Dear Dr. Linda,

Nice to see the perseverance that you have done to get to the embodiment of the goals of the light beings of people of earth and help them,, a little patience and your efforts will be crowned with success ,,and I see that all these ideas and efforts are bridges to the brothers of the people of earth to be able to communicate on the ground , and that their words become actions and powerful activities which contribute to get to the transfer of this civilization to the Golden Age..

Namaste

Dear Richard,

What you mentioned of offering time, energy, and spirit is the largest contribution,, many of those who have the money do not have a task to embody the benefit of it for themselves , their brothers and  this earth.. and soon you will be able to continue the march of giving through the embodiment of your intentions, but wait for the appropriate opportunity ,, as this new era is our era, the era of whom has all the pure intention to provide the most precious thing he has to develop his/her civilization & consciousness

All my love and support to all of you

Namaste
EM

Zen Chen said:

Dear Dr. Linda & Richard,

Thank you very much first for your kind offer and the deep love from your heart. To be honest and be straight, I think energy healing requires quite a lot of expertise and the related consciousness level of the particular healer in order to do the highest good for both parties involved. That's why I have not actively participated in such a thing and why I have the intention to ask for EM & BS's guidance regarding this issue. Currently, many lightworkers here in China are very much interested in learning how to heal and to set up a healing center. However, whether they are able to get spiritual support or guidance from people with enough consciousness level is another issue. 

Namaste'
Zen

Thank you EM for all your wonderful feed back.  I feel that we are the ones we have been waiting for and that  every one of us play an important role to bring this world into the new age.  We all have our beautiful talents to be used to help the world. Like you Zen connecting people to their spiritual path and Richard being able to give of yourself.  This is wonderful if everyone gives what they can and we share talents to make this world a better place for all.

Much love Linda

Thank you Linda, Zen, and EM for all that you have had to say I feel the earnestness and love in and through your words. Yes, our world is undergoing mass transformation which will continue for a good long time.

Zen, Reiki was created in China originally which is a form of energy healing created in the Universe and distributed to that person at the appropriate time and place when they are in alignment to create the most benefit for their highest good. It can be done in person or at a distance and has become very expanded to include many ascended master's and light beings from many different dimensions and vibration levels. It is selfless in that it can focus completely on the well being of the given individual and does not need any energy from the actual healer only a focused intention and connection to the energy itself. As in all things we each decide for ourselves what we are willing to experience or endure and it is the release of the same in total that sets us free.

I remain open and receptive to any and all guidance for I continue to learn more and more each day and know instinctually that all is Love at its core and it is indeed an honor and privilege to share such loving wisdom with all who are present here.

Namaste,

Richard

Dear EM,

Thank you very much for your reply and your love for us all. I am one of the collective consciousness of Chinese people and one of the few who can get in touch with you, with the Oneness Consciousness here at TWOT and through you to be able to reach many light beings, light forces and the source. I want to use this unique and blessed chance to benefit the collective consciousness which I belong to and to make certain request as well. I understand you respect our free will very much and might not say something if it is not requested. So it came with the idea to ask you please give us a talk regarding many issues. Thank you very much for accepting that request and I am looking forward to your message and will bring it to our fellow brothers and sisters in The Land of Wise Men. We want our wisdom to be restored and to be remembered once again so our civilization can go up to a whole new level and with great respect & love to our mother nature.

As for the health center in Shanghai, it will be officially opened on Dec. 12th and the founder is J.J. whom is a lovely lady, a light worker & one of the leaders for our local and national light worker group and might have close energy connection with me. She asked me to be the coordinates with you to seek for help, guidance and support in many ways including the health center and healing in general. I have forwarded your message about the health center to her this morning and I will discuss with her more. In the future, I will try to ask her to get here and have close contact with all of us here. Language is the only issue. For myself, surely I now will help J.J. and Shanghai center to be the point of contact with Oneness School. I may go further and use this as a chance to learn healing from you and be an active member of the Shanghai center which might not be just a healing center, it could be a center for ascension and I believe many light workers like that, they just need proper guidance and support from higher light being & Oneness beings as mentioned in your last message.

I am really glad to know that you have been offering guidance and support to Dr. Linda’s project. I will catch up with her to know more and she was so kindly to offer us her support and love.

BTW: thank to those who are doing the work to help us to be able to connect to TWOT site from mainland China without the need for a VPN. It’s really helpful since many people will try to reach the source of the information which I helped to deliver. I am directing them to come here to have a look if they are familiar with English. So my dear light forces, please keep up with your work to protect our freedom to access TWOT site. Love you and deep appreciation.

All my love, Namaste
Zen

Enlightened Master-Site Creator said:

Dear Zen,

Through my reading to your last messages, I see that you are checking the accuracy in the explanation and expression, and you use your own consciousness & perspective to capture things around you... Also you used the language of understanding for the development of your consciousness...

I love in you  , your honesty in the delivery of what you want , ...

It’s good to see the response of the Chinese people towards the consciousness of the Oneness Schools,, also your great efforts to transfer our consciousness messages and translate them in the spirit of your perception..

In any case, we are following “spiritually” the spread of the consciousness of the Oneness School in China since June 2015,, and we are now in the position to spread a new batch of energy to facilitate the transferring of the oneness consciousness in China, specially that this intellect is not new on this country, , and its history witness on that..

We have been one of the founders of this consciousness in China after the falling of Atlantis,, and here we continue our journey to complete this mission,, specially that this issue will contribute in gathering the Dragon Society Families on one goal

I, too thank you for making efforts to understand our mission & to participate in delivering it to The Land of Wise Men (Great China)..

Soon, I will say a special speech (either video or blog) to the light workers & light warriors in China {taking your suggestion} to start building a base of confidence and interdependence between us & the people of China...

As for the existence of the healing center in Shanghai, this is great,, and from my side, I will support as much as I can if the light workers ask for my support within the field of awareness and its development, plus the healing in all its levels [physical , psychological , emotional and spiritual] and even I will support in preparing people in their ascension and removing their implants,, and there will be  lots of  higher light beings & Oneness beings “ nonphysical beings“ whom will share this with me.. 

And we will also contribute to the education of those who want to learn the actual & real healing, as we have provided this to Dr. Linda when she asked for support in completing her project in June 2015, and we explained and wrote to her our role in this plan, and we still following up with her...{ if you need more details about the project ,you can ask Dr. Linda } ,, and this what we promised you always , for anyone who wants to submit an active role to assist in this critical period of the age of earth..

Namaste'

Dear Dr. Linda,

Nice to see the perseverance that you have done to get to the embodiment of the goals of the light beings of people of earth and help them,, a little patience and your efforts will be crowned with success ,,and I see that all these ideas and efforts are bridges to the brothers of the people of earth to be able to communicate on the ground , and that their words become actions and powerful activities which contribute to get to the transfer of this civilization to the Golden Age..

Namaste

Dear Richard,

What you mentioned of offering time, energy, and spirit is the largest contribution,, many of those who have the money do not have a task to embody the benefit of it for themselves , their brothers and  this earth.. and soon you will be able to continue the march of giving through the embodiment of your intentions, but wait for the appropriate opportunity ,, as this new era is our era, the era of whom has all the pure intention to provide the most precious thing he has to develop his/her civilization & consciousness

All my love and support to all of you

Namaste
EM

Dear Zen,

We and a lot of many oneness & Light beings [ non physical beings ] whom I deal with from different dimensions and worlds are ready to provide the necessary support to people of earth specially to the light beings and the star seeds on earth…and we believe that one day there will be many places [monuments] for Oneness School to make them portals of energy to connect the earth with the divine, and after the event those monuments will be points to descend the Cities of Light to be the new beacons for the Golden Age..

it’s our honor to accept your request on behalf of the light beings in the land of wise men “ China “ and for you to be the coordinator between Lady JJ “ the leader of the light workers in china”  & us., and for us to be spiritual mentors to support our brothers’ march of the people of light..

We are now in the process of directing our word to people of China in the near future [ v. soon]

With all our love & peace to you and to Lady JJ “the leader of the light workers in china” 

Namaste’

EM

Zen Chen said:

Dear EM,

Thank you very much for your reply and your love for us all. I am one of the collective consciousness of Chinese people and one of the few who can get in touch with you, with the Oneness Consciousness here at TWOT and through you to be able to reach many light beings, light forces and the source. I want to use this unique and blessed chance to benefit the collective consciousness which I belong to and to make certain request as well. I understand you respect our free will very much and might not say something if it is not requested. So it came with the idea to ask you please give us a talk regarding many issues. Thank you very much for accepting that request and I am looking forward to your message and will bring it to our fellow brothers and sisters in The Land of Wise Men. We want our wisdom to be restored and to be remembered once again so our civilization can go up to a whole new level and with great respect & love to our mother nature.

As for the health center in Shanghai, it will be officially opened on Dec. 12th and the founder is J.J. whom is a lovely lady, a light worker & one of the leaders for our local and national light worker group and might have close energy connection with me. She asked me to be the coordinates with you to seek for help, guidance and support in many ways including the health center and healing in general. I have forwarded your message about the health center to her this morning and I will discuss with her more. In the future, I will try to ask her to get here and have close contact with all of us here. Language is the only issue. For myself, surely I now will help J.J. and Shanghai center to be the point of contact with Oneness School. I may go further and use this as a chance to learn healing from you and be an active member of the Shanghai center which might not be just a healing center, it could be a center for ascension and I believe many light workers like that, they just need proper guidance and support from higher light being & Oneness beings as mentioned in your last message.

I am really glad to know that you have been offering guidance and support to Dr. Linda’s project. I will catch up with her to know more and she was so kindly to offer us her support and love.

BTW: thank to those who are doing the work to help us to be able to connect to TWOT site from mainland China without the need for a VPN. It’s really helpful since many people will try to reach the source of the information which I helped to deliver. I am directing them to come here to have a look if they are familiar with English. So my dear light forces, please keep up with your work to protect our freedom to access TWOT site. Love you and deep appreciation.

All my love, Namaste
Zen

Yes thank you EM and BF for all your support, and Zen  how wonderful to connect the Healing Center in China with the Oneness school.  My dream is to have Healing Centers all over the world where we can include ascension to help others to become their highest vision of themselves.

My love and support is with you all,

Linda

Dear EM & other beloved oneness & light beings,

Thank you all for what you are offering to us. With all of you in my heart, I feel the inner strength and a stronger motivation to do more service for our fellow brothers and sisters. Since my last reply here, the message of our Nov. 15th webinar are continue to spreading and are catching more attention, which can be observed by www.juezhi.org's site web logs. So far by Dec. 7th, it had 5,709 visits and 48,216 page hits, which is already more than the total hits of the previous month. I consider the site www.juezhi.org as a portal of Oneness Consciousness and Oneness School 13th. So dear light forces, if you can get this message, please protect the site and those who can read its message. Thank you.

Thank you again for doing the Nov. 15th webinar which has so much significant information and I encourage many others here to watch it a few more times and to explore consciously in it. I am doing the translation nearly word for word of the webinar and I have just finished the part regarding why our current circle is different than the previous 12 altogether. Really learned a lot and get inspired so far. Especially, the part about why Gaia mom cannot wait anymore and the deadline of March 2016 for earth light forces to trigger the Event. I had to breathe deeply over and over to let myself to be calm to translate the message without adding too much personal energy into the words. This part of the message has been delivered to my fellow Chinese brothers. I am sure the Call from Gaia mom and you dear EM has been sent to them as well.

Personally, after understanding more about the Nov. 15th webinar, I felt something urgent. I am thinking about to do more. So I want ask and to know more about the possibilities of inviting BF and you to come to mainland China to have an Event conference so to prepare a lot of things in this country, such as removing the implants and getting rid of old belief system, etc. Anything necessary! In addition, to boost the energy of the country through the lay lines to get more people awaking as you mentioned before. If you cannot come personally due to other matters, other masters in the Oneness School are also very much welcomed. However, I want to point out all the above are just my own perspective and I am sure EM you can see it from a higher perspective so I will respect your view and will surrender to the love you carried out.

Namaste'
Zen

Enlightened Master-Site Creator said:

Dear Zen,

We and a lot of many oneness and light beings [ non physical beings ] whom I deal with from different dimensions and worlds are ready to provide the necessary support to people of earth specially to the light beings and the star seeds on earth…and we believe that one day there will be many places [monuments] for Oneness School to make them portals of energy to connect the earth with the divine, and after the event those monuments will be points to descend the Cities of Light to be the new beacons for the Golden Age..

it’s our honor to accept your request on behalf of the light beings in the land of wise men “ China “ and for you to be the coordinator between Lady JJ “ the leader of the light workers in china”  & us., and for us to be spiritual mentors to support our brothers’ march of the people of light..

We are now in the process of directing our word to people of China in the near future [ v. soon]

With all our love & peace to you and to Lady JJ “the leader of the light workers in china” 

Namaste’

EM

Dear Dr. Linda and EM,

I want to ask one thing. What kind of support does EM provide to your healing center if he is not on the site? I mean other than the general guidance what else EM can offer? I mean for the actual healing. 

Namaste'
Zen

DR. LINDA CRISTALL said:

Yes thank you EM and BF for all your support, and Zen  how wonderful to connect the Healing Center in China with the Oneness school.  My dream is to have Healing Centers all over the world where we can include ascension to help others to become their highest vision of themselves.

My love and support is with you all,

Linda

Richard brother, thank you for your love and your explanation about Reiki. I want to share with you some of my own thoughts about it. Healing, energy healing, spiritual healing, etc., the effectiveness of the healing depends on whether a higher vibration can be reached or accessed by the patient. The healer plays her role as a bridge between the source of the higher vibration and the patient. I think consciousness level of the particular header can affect the effectiveness of the process. In addition, the universal law of cause and effect should be respected and it needs a much higher conscious level of the person to be able to see the big picture. 

Using technology or other healing tools might be a different story...

Namaste'
Zen

Richard Knight said:

Thank you Linda, Zen, and EM for all that you have had to say I feel the earnestness and love in and through your words. Yes, our world is undergoing mass transformation which will continue for a good long time.

Zen, Reiki was created in China originally which is a form of energy healing created in the Universe and distributed to that person at the appropriate time and place when they are in alignment to create the most benefit for their highest good. It can be done in person or at a distance and has become very expanded to include many ascended master's and light beings from many different dimensions and vibration levels. It is selfless in that it can focus completely on the well being of the given individual and does not need any energy from the actual healer only a focused intention and connection to the energy itself. As in all things we each decide for ourselves what we are willing to experience or endure and it is the release of the same in total that sets us free.

I remain open and receptive to any and all guidance for I continue to learn more and more each day and know instinctually that all is Love at its core and it is indeed an honor and privilege to share such loving wisdom with all who are present here.

Namaste,

Richard

RSS

Your guide to all things spiritual This is your doorway to worlds not known to many We give you the keys to knowledge... We are the doorway

Donation

Support the path of awareness of this website www.theworldoftruth.org

Webinars By EM & BS

Please find The Transcripts for our webinars at the earth plan site by Grace 

New Group

Zen Chen Chinese Website: http://www.juezhi.org

For our russian brothers and sisters ,, please find the translations and transcripts of our webinars and articles in russian language by Yelena at the following website:

http://rainboway.info/category/podgotovsya-k-izmeneniyu/master-ibragim-hasan/

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Enlightened Master-Site Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service