Dear brothers and sisters,

I usually post translated EM&BF's blogs at www.juezhi.org first and then I will repost them here at www.theworldoftruth.org . Sometimes, for long blogs, I will translate them in parts, post them@juezhi.org and then at last, post all parts as a whole here@theworldoftruth.org.

So before I post new blogs fully over here, in order for you to get the latest translated information ASAP, I will use this blog to post only web links for your reference. 

Namaste'
Zen

Lastest blogs translated:

-- Webinar@2015.11.15 Part 2:曙光(二)

-- Webinar@2015.11.15 Part 1:曙光(一)

Views: 170

Replies to This Discussion

your great efforts is highly appreciated from us here in the world of truth , and from  the beneficiaries of this work..

Namaste' with much love

Rencently with my girlfriend Sophia@吉祥草(One of our favourite vege restaurants). We were playing. Love you BF. ^_^

Nice picture for both of you, and your girlfriend has as well the name of mother earth " Sophia"  lovely name!!

always there is a favorite place to each couple , as we have here " Blue  Fig - Café' & Restaurant "" very European style, where there, we have  the best coffee ..

thank you for sharing..

Namaste'

I can see you are very much into "Blue". LOL. Enjoy your coffee with EM. 

Blue Solara .. Site Manager said:

nice picture for both of you, and your girlfriend has as well the name of mother earth " Sophia"  lovely name!!

always there is a favorite place to each couple , as we have here " Blue  Fig - Café' & Restaurant "" very European style, where there, we have  the best coffee ..

thank you for sharing..

Namaste'

Friends with Chinese background, just a kindly reminder that I have started to do the translation for Webinar@2015.11.15. You may check this post above every a couple of days. Under "Lastest blogs translated"...

RSS

Your guide to all things spiritual This is your doorway to worlds not known to many We give you the keys to knowledge... We are the doorway

Donation

Support the path of awareness of this website www.theworldoftruth.org

Webinars By EM & BS

Please find The Transcripts for our webinars at the earth plan site by Grace 

New Group

Zen Chen Chinese Website: http://www.juezhi.org

For our russian brothers and sisters ,, please find the translations and transcripts of our webinars and articles in russian language by Yelena at the following website:

http://rainboway.info/category/podgotovsya-k-izmeneniyu/master-ibragim-hasan/

Latest Activity

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Enlightened Master-Site Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service