message from the other side or wishful thinking?

I got two beautiful dreams in as many weeks that I'd like to share with you guys:

1) I saw myself and few others being asked by a lady how much of our debt is and somehow everyone fell in 20-21K bracket and the lady said (and I remember it quite vividly) "this is not a substantial amount and it can be EASILY forgiven."

2) in another dream, there was a large hall and people were gathered and a lady (again a lady!!! Must be Divine Mother!!!) on a podium was addressing them and said "there's no need to worry, you are all free!" And I clearly saw couple of people's faces and they were laughing and so happy!!! :-) :-) :-)

And add to this, i saw a car the other day with the number plate "EVE  NT" and on the same day, I saw a van that had "Event technical something"(can't remember the third word) written on it. Isn't that weird?

Wishful thinking manifesting as dreams and merely bringing what I wish for in my awareness!!! Or is it indeed a message from unseen realms of things to come??? Don't know. I'd rather it be latter. ;-)

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for sharing brother :)

i am not an expert in analyzing dreams but strong "wishful thinking" drives events to manifest in a positive manner for yourself. i hope your enthusiasm for awareness drives you to increase your consciousness and thus have more real contact with light beings in dream state or otherwise.

Namaste..

You're welcome sister Farah! To see a car with such a number plate was quite weird and bizzare ;-) 

And thank you for saying what you said. Just what I wanted to hear. Desperately waiting to say goodbye to debt and hope the wishful thinking brings it about!

I really am waiting for the day when I can make contact with star family. I have had once seen a very large spaceship in my dream, but that's about it really. Love!

Farah said:

thanks for sharing brother :)

i am not an expert in analyzing dreams but strong "wishful thinking" drives events to manifest in a positive manner for yourself. i hope your enthusiasm for awareness drives you to increase your consciousness and thus have more real contact with light beings in dream state or otherwise.

Namaste..

Hey Kinnar--you're quite the dreamer as well! From my perspective, it's communication from your team and higher selves. Spirit communicates to us in so many ways! I love to look for things like this, and for synchronicities that reveal you are on the right path! I get a lot of numbers like 555 or 1111 whenever things are going to shift radically in my reality, for instance. Also animals will cross my path with different messages.

You'll like this repeated series of dreams I've had over the years--An aspect of Myself having to descend from the Heavens so far and so quickly that the "ladders" or "stairs" are virtually vertical, and I just jump and fall, and jump and fall many times, or I will never reach the ground. The entire dream is about this descent, and it takes awhile. I eventually reach earth, but the journey is very long. How's that for an image of the magnificence of our higher selves?

Wow! That's amazing. Yes, Source has its own way to communicate with us. I've been shown Hearts in various forms and objects and it is so so cool. You might enjoy having a look at those signs on my blog: http://thewelldressedyogi.Wordpress.com. Much Love to you x x

Love the hearts everywhere! Amazing images, Kinnar. Must remind you of who You are everytime you get one of those....I might have to ask for them myself! :)

:-) yes, feels quite magical and miraculous.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Your guide to all things spiritual This is your doorway to worlds not known to many We give you the keys to knowledge... We are the doorway

Donation

Support the path of awareness of this website www.theworldoftruth.org

Webinars By EM & BS

Please find The Transcripts for our webinars at the earth plan site by Grace 

New Group

Zen Chen Chinese Website: http://www.juezhi.org

For our russian brothers and sisters ,, please find the translations and transcripts of our webinars and articles in russian language by Yelena at the following website:

http://rainboway.info/category/podgotovsya-k-izmeneniyu/master-ibragim-hasan/

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Enlightened Master-Site Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service